Ken Morrow, AFFP – website – Savannah, GA
- Founder and President of AFFI, Inc.
- Founder of the Southern Region, Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc.
- Contributing Editor, Florida Fly Fishing Magazine.
- TPWD Certified Angler Education Instructor – Basic and Intermediate Fly Fishing.
- Bachelor of Arts in History from Southern Methodist University.
- Graduate of the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA, Desert Storm veteran, Army Family Team Building I, II, and III, Battlemind for Spouses, and FRG Leader Certified; Army Branch Finalist for Military Spouse of the Year 2010 – Military Spouse Magazine/USAA.
- Board of Directors, Gulf Coast Council of the Federation of Fly Fishers.
- Temple Fork Outfitters Pro Staff, Elkhorn Fly Rods & Reels Field Staff, Peak Pro Team Fly Tier, Hexagraph Fly Rods Pro Staff.
Diane Cochran, US Army (RET) San Antonio, TX
- OEF and service-disabled veteran, Former Army Medic, Pharmacy Technician, Logistician.
- Certified Adventure Trainer. Teaching Army Team Building and Youth Drug Resistance.
- While a patient at Walter Reed Army Medical Center… designed two wheelchair wheels to assist soldiers with arm injuries in maintaining independence while pushing their own chair. Co-formed a wheelchair Basketball Team, Active Fly Fisher/Fly Tier with Project Healing Waters FF, Competed in National Veteran’s Wheelchair Games winning 3 gold medals and 1 silver. Active kayaker with Team River Runner. Served on a board of advisors to minimize down range Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Former Vice Commander VFW Post 8208.
- Member Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited.
Luke Markert, PTA – Corpus Christi, TX
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Member of Laguna Madre Fly Fishers.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and Health Science from Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi, TX.
- Co-founder of AFFI, Inc.